Monday, July 1, 2013

Happy Canada Day!

I hope that everyone enjoyed their weekend as much as I did!

Due to the very hot weather and my travels to Saskatchewan, I ate out quite a bit. One place that is worth mentioning is Burrito Del Rio. A fast food burrito joint with quality ingredients and fair prices. A medium vegetarian burrit was about $10. I did take several pictures but... there is no great way to take a picture of a burrito... or it was because I was so hungry and couldn't wait to eat that by the time I remembered to take a picture of my food, there wasn't much left to take a picture of.

You should check out their website: http://burritodelrio.com/

My burrito was so good that I went on Sunday night and tonight at their new location on Corydon!

Along with the burritos, local brews and a couple pizzas; we had a front lawn party with some friends and neighbours.



How was your Canada Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment