Sunday, June 23, 2013

O.J.'s and Sage Garden Part II

My work hosted an activity day last week where all employees in my department can pick an activity we wanted to participate in. I chose to go to Sage Garden along with other friends. Before going to this chemical free garden centre, the girls and I decided to go to Original Joe's for a quick lunch. This time I picked the dragon boat lettuce wraps with soy chicken. It was fantastic!



I was not charged extra for substituting the chicken for soy chicken.  It was well worth the $12.99 plus tax. I also want to go as far to say that this could be vegan... which would be even better!

When we made our way to Sage Garden after lunch, we were told to go to a table with planters waiting for us. We had to pay $15 to participate and I soon found out that not only did we receive a planter sold for $6.99 but also 5 plants! The group received (from right to left) a basil plant, flower, sangria pepper plant, lemon savory and oregano plant. I was shocked that we received all this considering that M. and I went last month and three plants cost us $16.



It was a really nice afternoon with a great turnout. I love coming here because they have such different type of herbs, fruits and it is all organic. One day, when I have a real garden, M. better hold me back because I will go crazy and try and buy everything! Here are some more photos from that day.








No comments:

Post a Comment