Thursday, June 20, 2013

Coming Soon!

I am currently working on the following posts:

1) Trip to Sage Garden Part Two  (posted June 23rd)

2) My trip to Crampton's Market   (posted July 8th)

3) All that can be found at the River Heights Farmers Market - Opening day July 5th and St. Norbert Market (already open)  (posted June 24th)

4) My to-do-list for this summer regarding food related field trips

5) My visit to Carbone's restaurant who have the coal fired pizza (posted June 28th)

6) List of my favorite cookbooks and why

Lots to share!

I want this blog to not only discuss vegetarian recipes and where to find obscure ingredients in Winnipeg, but also to discuss, especially this time of year, of cool places to buy some local ingredients in Winnipeg and what your neighbourhood Farmers Market can provide for you! And, finally, how to manipulate those ingredients to make fantastic meals! I also want to explore some neighbouring towns this summer and discuss some vegetarian friendly restaurants or fresh local ingredients that they offer! I love to explore and try new things and I think this summer is the perfect time to do it!

What are some of your summer "food" goals? Planning to try a new restaurant that has veggie friendly options? Planning to try a new Farmers Market this year to see what produce they have to offer? Share your experiences and give us some tips of where we can have a veggie friendly good time too!


No comments:

Post a Comment