Sunday, December 15, 2013

On hiatus until 2014

It's been 10 days since my last post but I have a very good reason why. M. and I bought our first home together this past week and we haven't quite come down from cloud nine. I can't wait to gush more all about it, especially about my beautiful new kitchen that has a very large window (better lighting for pictures!) but I am too busy right now packing, signing official papers and figuring out all the details for our move on December 28th. Yup, in less than 2 weeks. Insert curse word here.

Because of this new exciting venture, I will be taking a short break until we settle into our new home. It was a tough decision to make since I had tons of Christmas baking plans that I wanted to share with you including some new recipes i've been wanting to try and then chat about, but, alas, it will have to wait. Besides, it will be more fun for me to try them out in my new home.

Until then, here is some Christmas eats I have been enjoying so far...


Annual extended family Christmas gathering- M. and I had some veggie sausages, home made buns, stuffing with pears and pecans, rice medley, potatoes and coleslaw with pickles.


Dessert: a raspberry lemon sponge cake.


At Dessert Sinsations, a friend and I indulged into their famous cakes. I tried out the red velvet cheesecake. 


Cake and a London Fog.


Christmas work lunch: marinated eggplant, tomato, lettuce and roasted red pepper sandwich with butternut squash soup.



Chocolate cake for dessert. 



Happy Holidays everyone! I can't wait to hear all about your holiday adventures and keep in touch! Just because I am not posting for now does not mean that I can't answer a few e-mails! 

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment