Sunday, December 1, 2013

December 1st

What is the date today? December 1st. What does that mean? Twenty four days till Christmas. Crap.

Tis' the season for too much food, too much wine and an extra couple inches around your waistline.

And a lot of Christmas baking. At least on this end.

I've spent the better part of the day trying to map out this month's plan and finalize all the wonderful get togethers with friends, family, and co-workers. This way I can start planning my food contribution to each event, which is, quite honestly, a lot of fun for me.

So far, I've decided on these recipes:

  • Bourbon caramels and sea salt
  • Chocolate and almond macaroons 
  • French toast casserole
  • Baked omelette casserole
  • Cookie butter
  • Baked brie with pecans and marmalade
Now I have to match the recipe with the event. That's always a challenge.

What type of baking do you typically make during the holidays? What are your plans for this year? 

No comments:

Post a Comment